Northern continues to provide most teams for the County Leagues (11 in total).
Highlight this season have been Ladies 3rd team (which includes up and coming junior girls) winning Ladies Division 2 and the Ladies Cup without losing a match. Ladies 1a were runners up Division 1 and we had 4 runner- ups in the other 4 Cup Finals.
Ellie Watling – Ladies 3rd team – won Player of the Division.
Men’s Premier Division - equal strength first teams for the first time – Whites finished 4th and Reds 5th (despite being without their Number 1 – Matty Hardy - all season through injury).
Ladies 1st Division - 3rd season we’ve had equal strength 1st teams – finished 2nd and 3rd. With the success of the Ladies 3rd team, we could have 3 Ladies teams in this Division next season.
Final positions of all teams:
- Men’s Whites 4th - Premier Division
- Men’s Reds 5th - Premier Division
- Men’s 3 3rd - Division 1
- Junior 1 6th - Division 2
- Men’s 4 7th - Division 2
- Men’s 5 4th - Division 4
- Junior 2 6th - Division 4
- Men’s 6 7th - Division 5
- Ladies 1a Runners up - Division 1
- Ladies 1b 3rd - Division 1
- Ladies 3 Winners - Division 2
- Ladies 3 Ladies League Cup Winners
- Ladies 1a Northumbria Cup Runners Up
- Men’s Whites Northumbria Cup Runners Up
- Men’s 3 League “A” Cup Runners Up
- Men’s 5 League “B” Cup Runners Up
- Ellie Watling Player of the Division (Ladies Division 2)
Summer Leagues 2014 – this was the inaugural season and we entered 4 mixed teams:
- Division “A” Northern “B” – Runners Up; Northern “D”- 3rd
- Division “B” Northern “C” – Runners Up; Northern “A”- 4th
Thank you to all the captains who continue to give up their time to organise the teams.